To download any of the files below, right-click on any of the links. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- Download Picture of Joanne Otto
- Joanne Otto is a lifelong student of the Bible who has taken four exciting tours of Bible lands and done extensive research, including numerous courses. She has taught foreign languages and English and more recently, as an academic language therapist, has helped dyslexic children strengthen their reading and writing skills. Also a music lover and amateur pianist, she especially enjoys accompanying singers.
- The You-Song cover (JPG)
- The You-Song sell sheet (PDF)
- Sample of The You-Song
- Kirkus review of The You-Song (reviewed after initial release)
Daughter of Jerusalem
- Daughter of Jerusalem cover (JPG)
- Daughter of Jerusalem sell sheet (PDF)
- Sample of Daughter of Jerusalem
- Kirkus review of Daughter of Jerusalem (reviewed after initial release)
5-star reviews for The You-Song:
- “I would recommend this book for any young developing child who likes to read and loves colorful pictures of other children. It’s an excellent book for parents to sit down with their child and read through and explain what the book is telling them. That each child is such a special gift and should realize what a unique and individual person he or she is. And to celebrate the fact that they are in the world and were put here to contribute their own special little threads to the tapestry that is life.” – Marge
- “The idea that each of us has a you-song is so sweet and original. Joanne Otto has presented spirituality in a manner that is joyful and age appropriate. Also, kids will love the vibrant photos. Everything about the book rings absolutely true for younger children, and the message is beautiful.” -Wren
5-star reviews for Daughter of Jerusalem:
- “Perfect for middle grade and young adult readers, this story illuminates the life of a young woman in Jerusalem during the life on earth of Jesus Christ. It is part spiritual, part family, and part love woven together by the author with finesse. The story is moving, historically accurate, and beautifully delivers Biblical messages. I particularly enjoyed reading about the roles and expectations of women during the Era. Highly recommended.” – Wren
- “Joanne Otto wrote DAUGHTER OF JERUSALEM primarily for middle-grade readers, but as an adult, I thoroughly enjoyed it too. Based on Biblical references, the book is well written and acquaints the reader with some of the history of Jesus in a unique way—through the eyes of Mara, a spunky-spirited young girl who appeals to modern-day readers. One quickly identifies with her and is pulled into the fast-paced story; it is difficult to put the book down. And there is so much for the reader to consider about how Mara’s experiences relate to his or hers. The glossary gives helpful information about key vocabulary words, and the author includes discussion questions for each chapter. I definitely recommend DAUGHTER OF JERUSALEM.” – Jayne
A couple segments of Denise Turney’s blog radio interview of Author Joanne Otto. The full interview can be found at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/denise-turney-/2018/08/18/dont-give-up–you-cant-be-replaced.